We all want to continue enjoying our Tai Chi, however we also want to keep our students and instructor safe during this pandemic. To be able to achieve both, Wisconsin Tai Chi Academy has implemented the following mandatory requirements at all classes and events:
- all attendees must report any signs/symptoms of illness to their instructor prior to the commencement of class;
- all attendees must notify their instructor if they have had contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19, prior to the commencement of class;
- all attendees must notify their instructor if they have recently been tested for COVID-19 and have or are awaiting their results, prior to the commencement of class;
- if an attendee has tested positive for COVID-19 they will not be able to attend classes or events until they have been cleared by their doctor;
- in accordance with CDC guidelines, attendees who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear masks or socially distance unless:
- our facility host requires the wearing of masks and/or social distancing; or
- attendees have tested positive for COVID-19, or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or are displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19; or
- the attendee chooses to wear a mask and/or socially distance;
- all attendees who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are strongly advised to wear a mask and/or socially distance during classes and events;
- hand sanitizer will be provided for attendees use at all classes, and all attendees are encouraged to use hand sanitizer before and after class, and at any time they feel they need to;
- all attendees are ultimately responsible for their own health, and must decide for themselves whether or not they will participate in a class or event, and in doing so wear a mask and/or socially distance.
Anyone not complying with these requirements may not be permitted to attend classes or other events.
Wisconsin Tai Chi Academy supports vaccination against COVID-19 and strongly recommends vaccination for all its members.