Qigong is increasingly being recognized and recommended by health and medical professionals for its benefits to physical, mental and emotional health and wellbeing. Qigong classes are a great way to supplement corporate health and wellness programs and community health, wellness and recreational activities.
Wisconsin Tai Chi Academy can provide one-off and ongoing Qigong classes for your employees, members or community. Our Qigong classes:
- are fun, easy to participate, accessible and inclusive;
- are able to be presented in your facility/workplace;
- only requires sufficient standing/sitting room for the number of people you would like to attend;
- do not require any special equipment or clothing;
- can be flexible in terms of duration (30-60 min) and availability (morning/afternoon/evening, from multiple times/week to weekly/monthly);
- can have new attendees commence at any time.
Our Qigong classes are highly suitable for any corporate or community based organisation, including but not limited to:
- small, medium and large businesses;
- community groups and centers;
- YMCAs, health clubs and gyms;
- colleges, schools, and school-based programs (eg: Summer Camps);
- senior living and residential-based care centers.
For more information please click on the link to Contact Us.